Welcome to Casa Nueva Vida Boston Welcome to Casa Nueva Vida Lawrence Thank you for your Support!!! Changing lives one homeless family at a time!!

Casa Nueva Vida

Our Mission, “To help homeless families gain the education and skills needed to permanently pull themselves out of poverty and into stable affordable housing.”

We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about the many dynamic support and programs we offered to so many homeless families. Although we serve a diverse population, we believe our bilingual expertise makes us ideally capable of providing a unique, specialized package of services and programs.  Casa Nueva Vida is committed to help homeless families find their own affordable and permanent housing as well as helping them build the skills necessary to stay out of homelessness and become active members of society. Throughout the years, our services and educational programs have truly made a difference in the lives of our residents. Since June of 1990, Casa Nueva Vida has had a 96% success rate in stabilizing over  880 families and preventing further homelessness the remaining 4% has gone to a different form of transitional living. With the help of our intense educational programs and support, approximately 19% of our resident mothers have pursued higher education at local colleges and another 18% of our families have become totally self-sufficient and independent of all forms of public assistance.

 

Lawrence

Casa Nueva Vida Lawrence, our second branch out in Lawrence Massachusetts. We house 24 families in 57 and 59 Jackson St. So far this extension has allowed us to continue to serve the homeless community outside of Boston. The capacity allows us to take in more, and help as many homeless families pull themselves out of poverty and into stable and affordable housing.

Lawrence II - 5

Lawrence II – 5

For volunteer opportunities, holiday donations, or any arrangement benefitting the families at Casa Nueva Vida please contact:

Doris Gaitan,

Case Manager for Family Services

doris.gaitan@casanuevavida.org

(978) 557-5775 ext. 302 — Lawrence

(617) 524-6332 ext. 501 — Boston

Casa Nueva Vida, Inc.

53 Glen Road Boston, MA 02130

(617) 524-6332

Casa Nueva Vida, Inc.

57 Jackson St. Lawrence, MA 01840

(978) 557-5775

 

Support our work online by making
a donation using PAYPAL

Share Button